Some feet strengthening exercises that I do.
- Ankle alphabet - Make upper case alphabets with your feet (one at a time), sitting cross legged.
- Toe and shin walk - Walk around your house for 40-60 seconds - first on toes and then on heels. Doing this couple times is good.
- Stretch your toes while sitting and feet on ground so that every toe is spread out and not touching the neighbour toe and also touching the ground. It is hard. I could do sometimes only one foot at a time.See here for details
- Towel grabs - While sitting on the floor with knees bent and facing the ceiling and a small towel placed in front of your feet, grab the towel with your feet. You could also do a variation of grabbing a table tennis (or ping pong) ball
- Single legged vertical jumps (very light). About 80-100 on each side. Repeat 3 times.
- Single legged horizontal jumps (very light)- about 12-15 on each side. Repeat 2 times.
- Jumping jacks (favorite!)
- Calf raises. Make sure to also do eccentric ones too where you come down slower than you raise your calf and do one leg at a time.